You can now visit the Hand & Lock Atelier in the heart of central London. The studio is a beautiful treasure trove of history and contains an archive of embroidered work dating all the way back to 1790! During the tour you will dive into the history of Hand & Lock, see stunning pieces and embroidery samples and discover a treasure trove of archive pieces from the XVIII century.
Join us for a historical and entertaining experience!
There are many reasons for you to arrange a visit to Hand & Lock, for example:
– If you are interested in Hand Embroidery, Fashion, Military Embroidery, and Accoutrements
– If you are teaching either one of the following: fashion, textiles, arts, design, fabric embellishments, history or embroidery and you want to show examples to your students.
– If you are a member of a Guild and want to organise your quarterly trip.
– Duration: 45 mins
– Hours: 10:00 – 16.00
– Days: Tuesday and Thursday*
– Minimum Attendees: 5 people
– Maximum Attendees: 12 people
– Fees: £ 12 per person
* other days on request